8.10.2009

Who Knew It Could Do All This?

For my birthday,* I received a few giftcards to pretty much my favorite place on Earth, Target. I decided to get a new camera. I guess I'm still getting familiar with it, because I just learned this weekend** many of the cool things it can do.

For instance, I changed the sound settings to "Sci-Fi." Whenever I turn on my camera or snap a shot, it sounds like I've just fired off an alien ray gun. Cool.

Anyhoo, here are some of the shots I snapped today while simultaneously fooling around with said functions.


Alexandria is a super good slider...

...and at the end, her hair stands up!

Marcus can chill with the best of them.

I can do black and white!

These are our summer feet, dressed appropriately for our respective activities - Mom and Dad kickin' it and the kid being a juggernaut.

This park has some cool places to crawl.

Marcus is easily the Coolest. Baby. Ever.

*I was born in January.

**It is now August.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like people who say nice things.