8.23.2009

What? We Can Do Dedications?

Dave and I hosted a farewell dinner for some dear friends who are moving back to Boston. I dedicate this post to them.

Hey Thomas Family! I came up with a short list of the biggest moments you've let us in on. And then grabbed a box of Kleenex. While the list of events is pretty short, it's the time between that has meant so much. Who knew that one pint could lead to this kind of friendship? Here goes.

Six Years

"Ryan proposed to me in Paris. We're engaged!"

"I do."

"I'm pregnant."

Love Coffee

photo credit here


"It's a boy."

Yes, I just stole this photo from your Facebook page, Mer.

"We're moving."

WinterNight 2007:  Boston CityScape
photo credit here

We love you.

We'll miss you.

Thank you for your friendship.

Mer, it's your move on Lexulous...

2 comments:

I like people who say nice things.