8.25.2009

The Moment Past the Gloaming...

Yes. I'm talking about Twilight.

My sis is a serious fan. Not fangirl like, but pretty fannish. She's watched the movie like 8000 times and has read the whole series about as many times. Not convinced? Her homepage on her computer is Twilight Lexicon. Really.

To walk into her house, you'd never know. Her Twi-freakiness lurks just beneath the surface, hidden cleverly from the naked eye. I decided that I'd expose her. For fun.
Too hard to see? It's the soundtrack.

Her nightstand.

Her desk:

Oh, that's a nice family photo. I wonder what's behind it?

It's the movie companion (isn't the book the movie companion?). Oh, and two more copies. Different from the above copies, but only 3 feet away. Seriously.

Tucked in with the bills, #1...

...with the DVDs, #2

...and in the DVD player, #3.

She has two items that I know of that are unaccounted for: a set of Twilight magnets and a black shirt with the Cullen crest, both from Hot Topic. I think she might have taken them with her on vacation. She joked about a cardboard cutout of Edward that she takes out when her hubby goes away on business, but I'm not entirely convinced that she was joking.

2 comments:

  1. Bahaha I think your sister and I would get along just swimmingly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, how did I just see this post? Too funny. If you would have opened the desk drawer, you might have come upon the magnets....

    ReplyDelete

I like people who say nice things.