8.12.2009

Fair Play

Every year, we hit up the fair. Dave likes the photo exhibits. I like the quilts and table settings. Stop snickering. Anyway, we went last night for the first time as the Party of Four. I have so many memories of the Fair with Dave without children that I still find the "with children" part a little surreal.

Family life, no matter how unexpectedly or calculated I've found myself in it's midst, is bliss. Here's why.
The 4-H kids do such a great job with their exhibition, and Alexandria was totally into it.

These sheep were really friendly.

Alexandria's first up-close to a cow.

Dave is pretending to feed Marcus a turkey leg. I'm vegetarian. And horrified. And taking the photo.

Tryptophan?

You might think that Dave is not excited about this ride...

...but you might be wrong.

When was the last time you were this happy?

Family life is bliss.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! That last photo of Alexandrian is a classic. What I would give to be that stinkin' happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you guys had so much fun. Dave is so funny in the helicopter which looks like something outta Toy Story. And Alexandria looks so excited to be endorsing corn flakes, now I wanna go buy a box---way to promote!

    -vanessa

    ReplyDelete

I like people who say nice things.