10.14.2010

Let It End

To those in the know, or those who care who may not be in the know but want to be, I am happy to report that I have a total of 3 chapters left in my certification program.

I am so thankful that so many people supported me in this endeavor.  I'm a little nervous, of course, but more excited than anything.  I am equally excited that I must engage in a lifetime of learning.  I am required to continue taking classes and staying abreast of new technologies, information, and techniques in the worlds of fitness and health.  I've decided to specialize as well, but I'll spill the beans on that when I enroll.  Until then, wish me luck in this final push, and then on my final.


3 comments:

  1. You will do GREAT!
    I told you that this was it.
    It is what you were meant to do and you are really good at it.xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I like people who say nice things.