10.09.2010

Best Day of My Life

Today, I woke up at 5:45.  I got up.  I had my first cup of coffee.  I read the day's news.  I had my second cup of coffee.  I studied.  I took a quiz.  I got 100%.  I rock.

Marcus woke up around 7:00.  I went upstairs, gave him like a million kisses, changed him and got him dressed.

We ate breakfast together.  We each had eggs, oatmeal, 1/2 of a peach that was as big as my face, orange juice, and yogurt.  I had my third cup of coffee.

We played for a little.  Then he wanted to take a nap.  It was 9:00.

I read some more.  I studied more.  I took another quiz.  I got 100%.  I rocked again.  It never gets old.

Marcus woke up around 1:00.

We went downtown to Natural Cafe and ate a beautiful lunch together.  He did funny things and I laughed.

Then we went to the pet store.  I knew he'd like seeing the adoptable cats.  He also liked the fish.  We saw dogs getting groomed.  We looked at the birds.

Then we went to the bookstore.  We saw lots of people.  Marcus signed that he was tired.  We came home.

I made dinner for Marcus.  I sat with him while he ate it.  Then he had a bath.  I read "Goodnight Moon."

I held him in my arms and sang, "Moon River."  I'd never sung it as a lullabye.  I loved it.

That was the best day of my life.  What's more?  I'm probably going to do something like that again.

Tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like people who say nice things.