2.05.2010

My Hand, Reaching Through the Ether...

Dear Gamble: Party of Four,

I miss you. I miss writing. I miss posting photos. You pass through my mind every day, and I try to make some time for you, but something, or should I say, a couple of someones, generally occupy the time and space I require for you.

And work. That generally sucks the life out of my soul.

But I digress. I'd like to take this opportunity to "out" the culprits, 'cause they're really stinkin' cute.

So anyway, that's what's been going on. A whole lotta cuteness and almost one-year-old-ness and Super-Three-Year-Old-ness.

And I started working out again. Fr srs. Like I'm training for something. Maybe something big.

OK, so maybe if I get two more minutes in the next month, I'll update. In fact, I promise (and that's not going to be one of those Mary Poppins "pie crust promises...easily made, easily broken" promises, either). This is a for realsies promise. I'm going to start posting again because I love it and enjoy it and have so much to share. But again, it's only if I find two minutes in the next month.

Miss you, and loves,

Natalie

1 comment:

  1. You are inspiring me to get back on the band
    wagon too....

    Perhaps next week....

    Love the photo of your cutie-pies!

    ReplyDelete

I like people who say nice things.