12.18.2012

Who Are You?

Hello Friends!

Every time I post, Blogger is kind enough to let me know how many unique visitors view each post.  I sometimes feel like I'm writing in a void, because I receive so many visitors but leave no feedback.  I love hearing from you, but not in a narcissistic way.  Did I write something that made you think, change your perspective, piss you off, or make you feel hope?  Reading your comments turns this into a conversation.  I want my perspective changed.  If you've ever met me in real life, you know I love conversation.  This is a way for me to communicate, but right now it's one way.  I don't want that.  Please leave a comment.

I think bribery is best.  I have a $10 gift card to www.etsy.com WAITING for one lucky somebody, but you have to do two things.

1)  You must click the "Follow" button on the right.  I won't email you or bug you in any way.  It's a way for me to attach a face or personality to your words.
2)  You must leave a comment about a previous post.

Do this by Friday, December 21, 2012 at 8 pm, and you're in the running.

Thank you so much!
N

2 comments:

  1. I love your writing, Nat, but do not need a gift card to tell you this, I just want you to keep writing. Loved your blog about CT. You have a gift and I am glad you are using it. A book someday? Love, your aunt Doreen

    ReplyDelete

I like people who say nice things.