11.21.2009

Natalie Recalls Those Bygone Days

Back in the day, I had this thing called...um...time. Yeah, I think that's it. Anyway, this "time" has suddenly become, um, less available. Hence, no posts. I'm sadface for that.

Eternal clock

I don't have time to take photos. I borrowed his.

Anyhoo, here I am, posting and happy and carving out 8 minutes between my kids going to bed and Dave bringing me dinner. I'm happyface for that.

And I miss posting and sharing, BTW. Because I love communicating in all forms. If you have something to say, you should say it, right? I still have a story.
I just don't have any time to share it.

This isn't a pity party, however. This is my real life. And it's not like my life is any crazier than anybody else's, but it's mine and it's crazy and I'm cool with it. And now that Dave is home with my dinner (mmm...broccoli cheese soup and baby it's coooold outside), I'm gonna go.

pumpkin black bean soup

I didn't take this photo.
This person did.

Loves!
Nat

1 comment:

I like people who say nice things.