10.14.2009

Winter Is Here. I'll Suck It Up.

Raindrops on roses...Raindrops are falling on my head...I waaaant to know, have you ever felt the rain...

spider web jewels

Thank you for your photo

Seriously. Everybody seems to be so happy that it's raining and whatever. Hi. I live in California for a reason. It doesn't rain. We're famous for our droughts.

You can tell me that the rain cleans the dust and such, but I'd be thrilled with...

See? Look how happy I am.

Hi.

And then I remember how I do love sweaters, though, and scarves and wool socks and fires and hot chocolate and snuggling. And coats and hats and gloves and coming in from the cold to a warm house and soup and warm bread and an old quilt. Mmm. Bread.

OK. I'm OK with this now.

Welcome back, Winter.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you're near the beach...there's no reason to complain, even if it rains!

    ReplyDelete

I like people who say nice things.