9.13.2011

Comments

I read them.

I read them all.

I love responses to my words, I love what you have to say. 

I love thinking and sometimes knowing that what I've written might nail it, might make you feel less alone in the world, or even make you smile.

Sometimes, in the midst of vomiting my thoughts, I miss the fact that I'm attempting to feel connected, as well.

Sometimes, a comment stops me in my tracks because they nailed it, they made me feel less alone in the world, and they made me smile.

That happened today, and this is the comment.

Years ago, when she was going through the shit of it all, my sister came home with the biggest smile on her face. I asked her, "Why are you so happy?" She responded, "I was crying, you know, thinking about everything? Then I pulled up at a red light next to a hearse. I looked over and I just realized, That guy is dead. I am alive."
-fifthelephant

That's it.
Blog closed.

JUST KIDDING!

Thank you for reading and writing and reading again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like people who say nice things.