4.22.2009

An Ode to Beauty

Good Morning!

I received a delightful phonecall from my sister last night, and I thought I might share the fruits of our convo. Peface: Jen is WAAAAY into Twilight. Seriously. In a bigtime way. She's totally following the second-to-second developments of the newest in-production movie in the series, New Moon. And before I go further, I have two confessions: Confession #1: I've read them all, and love them. I'm not as addicted, but I'll admit I've seen Twilight at least four times. Confession #2: I've forced Marcus to watch it with me twice.

OK, continuing. So I answer the phone and she's breathing kind of heavy (yes, in that way) and says, "Nat. The new pictures of the Wolf Pack are up. You need to go onto TwiCrackaddict." I decide to shirk KP and hop online.

As soon as the photos popped up, my speech abilities vanished and I was unable to articulate a complete sentence. The following is what I saw:


Yum.

As I was chatting and blubbering with my sis, Marcus got hungry. So as I started nursing him, I kind of had this moral dilemma: Was it really bad to be nursing my newborn baby while being totally attracted to a photo of a pack of men, none of whom are my husband? And aren't mothers supposed to be "bonding" with their babies while nursing? Why was I online?

Judge me. I don't care.

Well, I'll deal with those moral quandries later. Until then, I'll just take in the view.

1 comment:

I like people who say nice things.